“I am beyond grateful to our hard working team and dedicated crew members for all the incredible work and effort that has brought us to this exciting moment,” he says Carol Cabezas, President of Azamara. “Thanks to them, our four-ship fleet is sailing for the first time ever, giving us even more opportunities to immerse our guests in the world’s smaller ports and hidden gems.”
Azamara continues to strengthen its commitment to Destination Immersion® experiences with the return to service of its fleet – the independent cruise line will call at 362 unique ports around the world, with 392 overnight stays, 862 long nights and over 3,000 shore excursions, nearly 1,000 of which have been since the beginning of the pandemic have arisen. Onboard restaurants, including Discoveries and Windows Café, have redesigned each menu to offer World Cuisine Selection dishes that highlight a variety of countries Azamara ships visit. Guests sailing Azamara Onward can experience the new and exclusive specialty Atlas Bar, offering innovative craft cocktails including the Grand Bazaar, London Fog Martini and Tuscany Delight.
Azamara’s newest ship, Azamara Onward, celebrated her launch with an exciting christening and traditional christening Monte Carlo At 2.May. Following the ceremony, Azamara Onward embarked on an 11-day maiden voyage across the Mediterranean Monte Carlo and finally with an overnight stay in Ravenna, Italy. Azamara Onward is currently in the midst of a 7 night getaway to Greece. The Azamara Journey resumes service today and embarks on a 10-night Greece intensive voyage, while Azamara Pursuit sets sail today on a 5-night Grand Prix weekend voyage and Azamara Quest on a 9-night Spring voyage -Medium and Grand Prix journey departs.
Azamara’s four ships will sail Europe this summer before you leave Asia, Australia, South America, and other global destinations. Highlights of the trip include:
- 10 nights Greece intensive cruise aboard the Azamara Journey
- Azamara Journey returns to service with a 10-night Greece getaway, one country Azamara knows best, as its small ships have access to 22 more ports than any other cruise line. This sailing begins and ends in Athens, Europe oldest city and includes five long layovers in port, giving travelers plenty of time to participate mykonos‘ vibrant nightlife or enjoy breathtaking sunset views from 900 feet above sea level Santorini Capital city, Fira. Travelers also have the option of heading inland on a shore excursion meteora monastery one VolosBuilt hundreds of feet into the air on towering sandstone cliffs, or relax on the sands of picture-postcard beaches in kavala.
- 8-night Islands of the Med voyage aboard Azamara Onward
- This 8 night sailing on board Azamaras The newest ship takes guests to some of the Mediterranean’s most popular islands, in addition to some off the beaten track. The unique port of Olbia is a gate to of Italy “Emerald Coast” with beautiful beaches and trendy restaurants. In the Spanish islands, guests can discover two late stays mahonperched high on a cliff with a range of shops, cafes and restaurants and Palma en Majorca, home to the largest underground lake in the world. This trip also offers a golf program Azamaras longtime partner, PerryGolf.
- 16-night Portuguese pursuit voyage aboard the Azamara Pursuit
- This 16-day journey on board Azamara Pursuit takes guests from one of the oldest cities in the world, Lisbonto Rio de JaneiroHome of the famous Christ the Redeemer, including stops Mindelo, Cape Verde and Salvador de Bahía, Brazil. Two consecutive long term stays in the Canary Islands allow travelers to fully enjoy the beauty of La Palma and take part in all the celebrations in Tenerife. On a Madeira shore excursion, adventurers can hop in a 4×4 to discover the island’s natural wonders that most visitors never see.
- 14-night voyage to India and Sri Lanka aboard the Azamara Quest
- Azamara Quest sails the Indian Ocean on this 14-day voyage, beginning in Dubaiwhere travelers can browse merchant stalls at Dubai Gold souk and go skiing in the desert at Ski Dubai. This trip includes a late night in cochin, Indiathe former center of the Indian spice trade, and an overnight stay in Colombo, Sri Lanka, where travelers can find world famous tea, holy temples and a famous elephant orphanage. Sailing ends in the food capital of the world, Singaporewith option to add a unique to Azamara Post-trip program that offers the opportunity to visit the Sepilok Orangutan Rehabilitation center in Borneothe third largest island in the world.
To book a ride aboard any of Azamara’s ships, please visit: www.azamara.com
Azamara is an upscale cruise line and a leader in Destination Immersion® experiences. With a fleet of four ships in intimate style, Azamara Quest®Azamara Pursuit®Azamara trip® and his newest ship, Azamara further, the cruise line allows travelers to access fixed ports around the world and dock at smaller, more hidden destinations. Azamara aims for it change the way you sea, through its commitment to creating immersive experiences for guests through longer stays, more overnight stays and night tours for a deeper and more meaningful travel experience. Guests can experience an intimate hotel at sea with included amenities such as gratuities, select beverages and cultural events, and take advantage of exclusive loyalty membership to the Azamara Circle program. Visit www.azamara.com for more information.