This Spicy Serrano Avocado Sauce is amazing! Drizzle it on chicken, vegetables, po’boys, seafood, fish tacos, sandwiches, tortilla chips, grilled flank steak, grilled avocados… you get the idea.
This green sauce recipe is good for just about anything. You can also substitute jalapeno peppers for the serrano. Store the sauce in an airtight container.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
Servings: Makes 2 to 3 cups
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 Serrano chilli, stem removed (seeds left in for extra heat)
- 2-4 ripe avocados, pitted, fleshed out and mashed
- 1-2 large cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Dash of Worcestershire sauce
This is how it’s done:
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender. Season with salt and pepper. Mix until smooth.
- Taste and season by adding additional cayenne, salt or pepper. Store in an airtight container. The recipe can be prepared up to two days in advance.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some practical ones Conversion tables for the kitchen. Here is how to submit your prescriptions to 30seconds.
Take 30 seconds and Join the 30seconds communityand Follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your news feed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to enable us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and related websites.