There are a lot of activities you can take part in Disney Dreamlight Valley. From mining iron ore to collecting tomato seeds, you’ll find plenty to keep you busy in Gameloft’s latest title. Another fun pastime that you can indulge in and that you must explore if you want to complete all of the game’s friendship quests is cooking.
cooking inside Disney Dreamlight Valley has many uses. Not only can you cook specific dishes to farm for stars, but you can also eat the meals you cook to restore your energy.
However, the best recipes are not easy to prepare, and you should learn their recipes early to maximize your gains, energy recovery, and friendship experience. Therefore, learn the 5-star recipes in Disney Dreamlight Valley should be at the top of your to-do list. Luckily, you don’t have to embark on this journey alone.
There are three main categories of recipes to cook in Disney Dreamlight Valley. These recipes include appetizers, main courses, and desserts.
Below are all of the 5-star recipes you can craft, along with an indication of which category they fall into. Appetizers are labeled “APP”, entrees “ENT” and desserts “DESS”.
- Arendellian Pickled Herring: Herring, Garlic, Lemon, Onion, Spices (APP)
- Large Seafood Platter: Four Shellfish, Lemon (APP)
- Potato and leek soup: Potato, leek, milk, mushrooms, onion (APP)
- Bouillabaisse: shrimp, any two shellfish, tomato, any vegetable (ENT)
- Fish Creole: Any Fish, Any Vegetable, Garlic, Rice (ENT)
- Greek pizza: cheese, onion, tomato, wheat, any spices (ENT)
- Gumbo: Chili, Okra, Onion, Shrimp, Tomato (ENT)
- Lancelet fish paella: Lancet fish, shrimp, shellfish, rice, tomato (ENT)
- Lobster Roll: Lobster, Butter, Garlic, Lemon, Wheat (ENT)
- Mediterranean salad: cucumber, lettuce, tomato, onion, any spice (ENT)
- Mushu’s Congee: Egg, Garlic, Ginger, Mushroom, Rice (ENT)
- Fried monkfish: monkfish, potato, tomato, zucchini (ENT)
- Ranch Salad: Peppers, Corn, Lettuce, Onion, Tomato (ENT)
- Ratatouille: Aubergine, Onion, Tomato, Zucchini, Any Seasoning (ENT)
- Teriyaki Salmon: Salmon, Ginger, Rice, Soy, Sugar Cane (ENT)
- Tuna Burger: tuna, any veggies, lemon, onion, wheat (ENT)
- Aurora’s Cake: Egg, Milk, Raspberry, Sugarcane, Wheat (DESS)
- Banana split: banana, milk, cane, slush, any candy (DESS)
- Birthday cake: butter, cocoa bean, egg, sugar cane, wheat (DESS)
- Pastry Cream and Fruits: Any three fruits, milk, cane (DESS)
- Wedding Cake: Butter, Egg, Cane Sugar, Vanilla, Wheat (DESS)
Of course, there are many other recipes that players can cook Disney Dreamlight Valleyto.
It’s possible that Gameloft will add more 5-star recipes in the future. For now, though, these are all 5-star recipes you can cook in the Disney-inspired life sim.