Rich, flavorful recipes don’t always have a lot of ingredients and take all day to prepare. This easy, healthy Mongolian Beef with Cauliflower Rice recipe has only five ingredients and cooks in one pan. Perfect!
This beef stir fry recipe is a complete meal, but you could add a side salad or other fresh veggies. It’s a quick, tasty lunch or dinner!
Cuisine: Asian / American
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
- 1 pound round beef steak, cut into strips
- 5 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 Splenda pack
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups broccoli florets (optional)
- 2 cups fresh, cooked, grated cauliflower
This is how it’s done:
- Toss steak with soy sauce and let rest for 15 minutes.
- Spray a skillet with olive oil cooking spray over medium-high heat. Sear the beef for about 5 minutes or until browned. Put on a plate.
- Add broccoli, water and Splenda. Cover and cook, about 5 minutes, or until the broccoli is just beginning to soften, stirring occasionally.
- Put the meat back into the pan. Stir to combine. Serve over cooked cauliflower.
Take 30 seconds and Join the 30seconds communityand Follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your news feed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to enable us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and related websites.