Wondering how to make Poached Basil Butter Sturgeon in Disney Dreamlight Valley? The cooking mechanics are crucial as the items crafted are used for quests, restoring stamina, improving friendship levels, and selling them for profit. There are over 160 unique recipes Disney Dreamlight Valley, so it’s difficult to know exactly what ingredients you need. Ingredients are often in certain biomes or locked behind quests, making them frustrating to find. In this guide, we’ll cover everything you need to know to prepare poached sturgeon in basil butter Disney Dreamlight Valley.
Poached Basil Butter Sturgeon Recipe in Disney Dreamlight Valley
You won’t be able to find the White Sturgeon ingredient from the Frosted Heights biome, the Basil ingredient from the Peaceful Meadow biome, the Butter ingredient from Chez Remy’s Pantry, or the Lemon ingredient from the Forest of Valor or Glade of Trust biome if you do Don’t complete five important goals first. After completing these five goals, you can prepare the Sturgeon with Poached Basil and Butter recipe.
Recipe requirements for Poached Basil Butter Sturgeon
You must first complete the following five objectives:
- Unlock the Peaceful Meadow biome
- You can unlock the Peaceful Meadow biome after finding the pickaxe from Royal tools Seek. You need the pickaxe to clear the rocks blocking your path.
- Unlock Remy’s Restaurant
- Select the door for Ratatouille when gaining access to Dream Castle
- Complete Remy’s Quest
- Build Remy a home when he moves to town
- Help build Remy’s restaurant
- Unlock the Frosted Heights biome
- You can remove the giant thorns blocking the Frosted Heights biome for 10,000 Dreamlight. The Frosted Heights biome is the next recommended unlock after the Sunlit Plateau biome. You may need to complete The signature ice cream from Elsa after reaching Friendship Level 6. You’ll gain access to an upgraded pickaxe to break the icicles blocking parts of the map.
- Unlock the Forest of Valor biome
- You can clear the giant thorns blocking the Forest of Valor biome for 3,000 Dreamlight. The Forest of Valor is the second biome you unlock upon completion friendship is everything Seek.
- Unlock the Glade of Trust biome
- The Glade of Trust biome costs 5,000 Dreamlight to unlock.
Note: You can get Lemon from the Forest of Valor or Glade of Trust biomes. You can choose what is easiest for you when you receive the prescription.
You will need the following three ingredients to prepare Sturgeon with Poached Basil and Butter recipe:
- 1 x basil: You can find the basil ingredient in the Peaceful Meadow biome by searching for it.
- 1 butter: You can purchase the butter ingredient from Chez Remy’s Pantry for 190 coins.
- 1 x lemon: You can get Lemon by searching for food in the Forest of Valor biome or the Glade of Trust biome.
- 1 x White Sturgeon: You can find the White Sturgeon in Frosted Heights by fishing the Gold Knots. Bring a friend with a fishing rod to improve your chances.
- 1x coal: Charcoal isn’t part of the recipe, but you need it to cook the recipe on a stovetop, so make sure you have one available.
Once you have obtained all the necessary ingredients, you can prepare the recipe by following these simple steps:
- Go to a stove
- Select the recipe
- Drag the ingredients into the pot
- Click on “Start cooking”.
Poached Basil Butter Sturgeon Specs
- Rating in stars: 4 stars
- energy recovery: 4961 energy
- Selling price: 2,200 coins
How to make fish noodles in Disney Dreamlight Valley
Now that you know how to make Poached Basil Butter Sturgeon recipe, you should learn how to make all 160+ unique recipes Disney Dreamlight Valley.
Disney Dreamlight Valley is available in Early Access for PC, PlayStation, Xbox and Nintendo Switch.