WHY IT RATES: Families and groups can use the new WHERE NEXT? Enjoy intimate, socially distant luxury hotel and resort stays from Preferred Hotels & Resorts. Buyout program. – Lacey Pfalz, Associate Writer, TravelPulse
To meet the growing demand for private and secluded getaways, Preferred Hotels & Resorts, the world’s largest independent brand, launched WHERE NEXT? Buyouts – the second phase of the global WHERE NEXT? Campaign. Whether they’re looking to escape to a Bermuda beach resort or a legendary Lake Como resort, travelers can now choose from buyout options in more than 135 independent luxury properties around the world that include entire floors, wings, or even full property takeovers for a variety of occasions ranging from long-awaited family gatherings to friends get-togethers, celebrations and business meetings.
“Our global sales team has received more requests for partial or full hotel takeovers in the past six months than ever before, so we have WHERE NEXT? Buyouts to inspire travelers and our loyal I Prefer guests while providing them with information on each of the bespoke hotel options available to them, ”said Alison McDermott, executive director of global merchandising and marketing for Preferred Hotels & Resorts. “This sequel to WHERE NEXT? The global campaign aims to appeal to many travelers and cater to different budgets and group sizes in order to offer exclusive solutions for everyone who is ready to reconnect and create memories. “
The WHERE NEXT? The buyout offer is available for stays through December 31, 2022, with highlights such as:
– Cambridge Beaches Resort & Spa (Sandys, Bermuda) – Meet your loved ones by the ocean by booking the entire Bermuda oceanfront retreat – with 86 pastel pink cottages, a renowned restaurant and deluxe spa on a 30 acre peninsula with four private beaches
– The Sebastian Vail (Vail, Colorado, USA) – For the ultimate get-together in the Alps, travelers can take over this luxury hotel, which houses 138 guest rooms, 38 luxury residential suites, a pool with mountain views with four whirlpools and a spa and fitness center
– Inns of Aurora (Aurora, New York, USA) – Enjoy nature and fireplace chatting in the unique and stately collection of historic inns in the Finger Lakes. Guests can book three of the five residences, which offer between 7 and 11 guest rooms per accommodation
Europe, Middle East and Africa
– Grand Hotel Tremezzo (Lake Como, Italy) – Take over an entire floor of the legendary Art Nouveau hotel on the lake with 90 rooms and suites, a world-class spa, Italian gourmet cuisine and three pools, including a floating pool on the breathtaking Lake Como
– The last word Franschhoek (Franschhoek, South Africa) – Book this boutique gem in its entirety and enjoy 10 guest rooms and suites, local wine tastings, farm-to-table dishes in the hotel’s two restaurants and days relaxing by the pool, all in the Cape Winelands
– Noku Maldives (Noonu Atoll, Maldives) – For an unforgettable tropical reunion, book the entire island, which features 50 private villas, four restaurants, bars and a deluxe spa. Guests can take individual snorkeling, diving, yoga, and cooking classes
– Alma Resort (Cam Ranh, Vietnam) – Guests can make bespoke, large-scale reservations for an entire acre at this epic beachfront resort with 580 rooms, on-site cinema, amphitheater, multiple restaurants, bar lounges, eleven pools, and even a science museum with 80 private rooms
– Borneo Eagle Resort (Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia) – For intimate family celebrations, book the entire property with 13 luxury villas on a pristine beach hidden in the jungle
– The Capitol Hotel Tokyo (Tokyo, Japan) – Book an entire floor in one of Tokyo’s best city hotels full of contemporary Japanese art with 251 guest rooms and suites, a large indoor pool, spa and five bars and restaurants
WHERE NEXT? Buyouts follow the start of WHERE NEXT? in May. Experiences – an original customized offer for two nights or more at the best available price that includes a free daily breakfast for two, a locally inspired experience for two and a quick path to I Prefer Elite status. The global offer is valid in more than 200 participating hotels worldwide for stays until December 31, 2021. Examples of WHERE NEXT? Experiences include a sunset cruise at Balboa Bay Resort (Newport Beach, California, USA), a spiritual Mexican steam lodge experience at Hotel Playa Grande Resort & Grand Spa (Cabo San Lucas, Mexico), a mixologist course at EAST, Hong Kong (Hong Kong), a cigar and cocktail experience at the Hotel Metropole Geneve (Geneva, Switzerland) and a guided wine tour in the South African wine regions at the Erinvale Estate Hotel & Spa (Western Cape, South Africa).
More information about WHERE NEXT? Campaign, visit www.preferredhotels.com/wherenext2021. To book and explore the full list of hotels featured on WHERE NEXT? Buyout offer, visit www.preferredhotels.com/offer/where-next-buyout.
SOURCE: Preferred Hotels & Resorts press release.