Do you like to cook? Are you baker
Do you have a great cranberry recipe that you would like to share?
Then we have a competition for you!
Send your recipe to [email protected] between September 16th and October 12th
The recipes are tested and rated by the well-known cookbook author Sarah Chase, food columnist for The explorer and mirror; and Bonnie Benwick, former assistant food editor for The Washington Post. The winners will be published in the October 28 issue of. announced The questioner and mirror.
• MAIN PRICE: $ 500 Visa Card and special items from The questioner and mirror and the Nantucket Conservation Foundation
• RUNNER UP: $ 250 Visa card
1. The recipe submitted must be your original recipe and must not be reprinted from an existing cookbook or any other printed or digital source. The recipe must contain fresh, frozen, or dried cranberries.
2. Please include a color digital photo of your finished recipe showing it
its best advantage.
3. The winner and runner-up must be ready to have their recipe printed The questioner and the mirror Print and digital media and on the Nantucket Conservation Foundation website.
4. No employees or contributors to The questioner and mirror, Nantucket Media Group or 41 North Media LLC are eligible.
5. Submitted prescriptions become the property of The questioner and mirror and can be reprinted to the creator of the recipe in the future with appropriate reference to the source.
Sponsored by The Inquirer and Mirror and
The Nantucket Conservation Foundation
Click here to subscribe to the digital edition of The Inquirer and Mirror: Full stories, photos, letters to the editor and more, fully translatable into 11 languages and available before 6am every Thursday
Click here to sign up for Above the Fold, The Inquirer and Mirror’s free three-weekly newsletter that brings you both the news and a glimpse into island life, curated with content created by Nantucket’s only team of professionally trained journalists.
For the latest information on Nantucket breaking news, ship and plane cancellations, weather alerts, sports and entertainment news, island company offers and promotions, and more, sign up for Inquirer and Mirror text alerts. Click here